Gottman 7 Principles Couple Workshop
8 Weekly Date Nights on Thursdays from 6:30 pm- 8 pm. Beginning June 16- August 4
The Seven Principles Workshop for Couples is based on the internationally acclaimed research of Dr. John Gottman as presented in his New York Times Bestselling book, The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work. This educational workshop is designed to help couples improve their friendship and conflict management skills.
WORKSHOP DETAILS: The Seven Principles Workshop includes lectures, and private couple exercises. Registration includes the 7 Principles Couples workbook, card decks for activities, and light snacks, coffee, water and tea. Participants will not share their personal problems in front of others.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN: This 8 Date workshop provides proven tools to help couples:
- Improve friendship, fondness and admiration
- Enhance romance and intimacy
- Manage conflict constructively
- Gain skills to address perpetual and solvable problems
- Create shared meaning
- Maintain gains throughout a lifetime
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Pre-engaged and Premarital
- Everyone from newlyweds to seniors
- Those who wish to enhance a good marriage
- Those needing better conflict management skills
*If you are dealing with emotional abuse, domestic violence, unwanted touch, or substance abuse, this class is not appropriate, and you should instead seek individual or couples therapy.
LOCATION: Breath Of Hope Professional Counseling; 4081 DeZavala Rd, Shavano Park, TX 78249
PRESENTER: Kimberlee Daughtry-Lopez, MA, LPC-S, RPT, EMDR. She is an approved 7 Principles Gottman Leader. She is trained in several Gottman trainings and is currently pursuing to be a Gottman Certified Therapist.
REGISTER: This workshop is reserved to 4 couples only. Please call or text Kimberlee at 210-865-2903.
- Price paying weekly, $60 per couple.
- Payment in advance for all 8 wks is $360. This averages to $45 per week. ($120 savings)